Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Protesta donmasino vs sailgood
Matricola
Matricola

See User information
Spett.le Comitato di regata
protesto lo skipper Sailgood ai sensi del regolamento di regata
Art.5 per avere infranto la regola 2 ISAF " Corretto navigare"

Al minuto 9.30 dell'allegato replay sono ingaggiato con Sailgood, il quale vira senza darmi il tempo di rispondere alla virata, infatti la Nadeo assegna una 13 allo skipper Sailgood.
Dopo avere preso la penalità lo skipper Sailgood continua la sua poggiata per danneggiarmi e fermarmi.

ringraziando
donmasino

Posted on: 2018/2/2 23:56
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Re: Protesta donmasino vs sailgood
Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
Dove è stato postato il replay?

Posted on: 2018/2/3 18:03
... in vino veritas ...
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Matricola
Matricola

See User information
allegato al form proteste come file .gbx
scegli file....upload

lo riallego come file zip ma non me lo fa caricare perchè mi dice: File is too big (max 500 Kb possible). e il file del replay è di 1745 kb

attendo disposizioni comitato

Posted on: 2018/2/3 19:10

Allievo
Allievo

See User information
Difesa:
Sequenza temporale dei fatti:

- al min. ~9.22 Paolofico completa la virata;
- al min. ~9.24 Sailgood scrive in chat "RTT" (Room to Tack);
- al min. ~9.25 Don Manison costringe la barca BigBoss a poggiare per evitare il contatto (Regola 10)
-al min. ~9.26 Sailgood inizia la virata;
- al min. ~9.29 avviene il contatto fra Sailgood e Don Masino;
- al min. ~9.31 Don Masino mette timone al centro fermandosi più o meno prua al vento.
- al min. ~9.44 Sailgood esegue la penalità assegnata da Nadeo scrivendo in chat "P DON".

Dalla richiesta "RTT" (Regola 19.2b Regolamento di regata 2017-2020) fino allo scontro fra le imbarcazioni sono passati ~5sec. nei quali "Don Masino" non ha accennato nessuna risposta sia scritta che di conduzione barca per concedere spazio di virata a "Sailgood" barca sottovento (20.2c Regolamento di regata 2017-2020).

Risposta al Protestante:

Quote:
Art.5 per avere infranto la regola 2 ISAF " Corretto navigare"

Non capisco cosa sia l'Art.5 (forse sono poco informato).
Per quanto riguarda la Regola 2 " Corretto navigare" che viene citata, credo che si stia esagerando, in quanto, un eventuale infrazione di una regola della parte 2 del regolamento di regata 2017-2020 (in questo caso la Regola 13) non possa essere messa a confronto con la violazione dei principi riconosciuti di sportività e correttezza che sono ben altri.

Quote:
il quale vira senza darmi il tempo di rispondere alla virata

Dalla richiesta di "RTT" al contatto passano circa 5 sec. nei quali vi era tutto il tempo necessario per virare.

Quote:
infatti la Nadeo assegna una 13 allo skipper Sailgood

Nadeo assegna una 13 in quanto il gioco non è aggiornato con tutte le regole del regolamento di regata 2017-2020.

Quote:
Dopo avere preso la penalità lo skipper Sailgood continua la sua poggiata per danneggiarmi e fermarmi.

Ho semplicemente eseguito la virata per evitare l'ostacolo, mentre Don Masino ha fermato la barca prua al vento causando il suo stesso rallentamento.

Richieste al comitato:
- Annullamento protesta, in quanto non conforme a tutti i punti della sezione "Proteste, punto 2" del "Regolamento GIV"

Posted on: 2018/2/4 13:01

Edited by Sailgood on 2018/2/4 13:51:01
Edited by Sailgood on 2018/2/4 13:51:45
Edited by Sailgood on 2018/2/4 13:55:22

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
Vi ho inviato mail, leggetela quanto prima.

Posted on: 2018/2/4 17:19
... in vino veritas ...

Matricola
Matricola

See User information
- Sailgood and Donmasino are sailing on port overlapped with Sailgood to leeward outside the zone. The distance between the boats is 1/2 boat length.
- Paolofico is also on port clear ahead of both boats. Paolofico tacks and completes his tack about 1 boat length away from Sailgood.
- Sailgood starts luffing and then tacks, inside the zone, at 9:27:80 of the replay, while Donmasino hold his course.
- Before Sailgood complete his tack there is contact between the boats. Nadeo umpire penalize Sailgood for a breach of RRS 13.
- Donmasino luffs but never tacks. Donmasino stops at the mark
- Sailgood luffs to pass the mark and there is contact with Paolofico.
- Immediately after passing the mark Sailgood takes a one turn penalty.

Sailgood while tacking failed to keep clear of Donmasino breaking RRS 13. The penalty assigned by the umpire is correct.
Sailgood caused contact with Donmasino breaking also RRS 14.
It was not reasonably possible for Donmasino to avoid contact with Sailgood.
By taking a one turn penalty Sailgood takes the appropriate penalty as described in RRS 64.1(b).

Since the game is virtual and the concept of damage is very relative, there is to consider if Donmasino is entitled to redress under RRS 62.1(b). In my opinion the stop of Donmasino's boat(for me it can Qualify as physical damage in the virtual game) is caused by the action of Sailgood's breach of RRS 13 and therefore he is entitled to redress.
The redress given is the following:"...................To be announced very shortly................"

Concerning Rule 2 the protest committe has not clearly established that the principles of sportmanship and fair play has been violated.

Posted on: 2018/2/21 8:26

Allievo
Allievo

See User information
Anche se non pienamente d'accordo desideravo ringraziarvi per il vostro lavoro.

Sailgood
Davide

Posted on: 2018/2/21 10:41

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
In my opinion it is everything correct, but the protest is incorrect since donmasino didn't attach the protest screenshot in accordance with comma #1 of

Quote:
PROTEST PROCEDURES 1) Protesting a penalty awarded by the virtual umpire: simply typing "P" within the time limit given for the penalty conduct - take a screenshot of the raised protest - within 24 hours from the end of the race, fill the protest form in the event forum attaching screenshots and replay of the race

So I think the protest should be considered invalid.

Posted on: 2018/2/22 0:44
... in vino veritas ...

Matricola
Matricola

See User information
Hi Pino and all,

Since i wasn't present from the beginning of the tourament and i entered later in the committee i wasn't aware if there were any screenshots or anything else .... and because of that i just evaluated the incident as shown in the replay (which was the only thing sent to me)

I had no way of knowing if there were no screenshots of the protest.

If that is the case then protest is not valid and the hearing is closed ...so everything written above in previous posts are not valid.

Best regards
Stavros

Posted on: 2018/2/23 10:25

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
No problem Stevie ... due to upload problems , this is the procedure to perform a valid protest :
- attach the screenshot with "P" to the protest in the forum
- send to owner@vskitalia.com the replay if needed

So I could send you the protest validation and then you can start the protest process.

Pino

Posted on: 2018/2/23 23:31
... in vino veritas ...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.