Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Goodbye Visubox !
Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
Dopo tanti anni di onorato servizio, abbiamo rinunciato all'uso della Visubox. Questa minichat programmata in .asp è stata lanciata quasi 15 anni fa proprio da VSKItalia e credo che quasi tutti i siti di vela virtuale ne abbiano sfruttato le potenzialità e la comodità.
Ma è un progetto molto datato e non più aggiornato, e quindi portatore di possibili rischi; infatti, qualche giorno fa, attraverso la visubox alcuni spammer giocherelloni ( avrete visto i loro "scherzi" nella chat ) sono riusciti ad entrare anche non loggati ed attraverso questa chat hanno invaso la rete di spam.
Tanto è vero che mi hanno bannato l'IP

Poco male, dato che ho un IP dinamico, ma questo è stato il segnale che dovevo riprendere la mia ricerca.

Purtroppo, come accade quasi sempre, gli script che possono soddisfare le nostre esigenze, o non sono supportati o sono a pagamento.
In ogni caso, ho stretto il focus su tre prodotti : uno lo vedete già installato , e gli altri li vedrete nelle prossime settimane ... alla fine decideremo insieme quale sarà quella da adottare definitivamente.
Ovviamente se avete prodotti interessanti da proporre, saremo bel lieti di prenderne visione.

VSKItalia Staff
-------------------------------------

After so many years of loyal service, we have renounced the use of Visubox. This MiniChat programmed in .asp was launched nearly 15 years ago by VSKItalia for first and I think almost all the virtual sailing websites have exploited its potential and convenience.
But it is a very dated project and no longer updated, and therefore carrier of possible risks; In fact, a few days ago, through the visubox some playful spammers (you have seen their "jokes" in the chat) were able to enter, also not logged in, and through this chat invaded the network of spam.
So much so I have banned my IP !

Not bad, since I have a dynamic IP, but this was a sign that I had to resume my search.

Unfortunately, as always happens, scripts that can meet our needs, or are not supported or are paid.
In any case, I narrowed the focus on three products: you can see the first already installed, and you will see others in next weeks ... at the end we will decide together which will be the one to be adopted permanently.
Obviously if you have interesting products to offer, we will be quite happy to examine it.

VSKItalia Staff

Posted on: 2015/2/13 12:46
... in vino veritas ...
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.